Bamboos

MNS at delphi.com MNS at delphi.com
Thu Dec 9 22:23:09 EST 1993

I am new to this group and am already wondering whether it really has any-
thing to do with its topic name, given recent postings. However, assuming
it does, I'd like to solicit contacts from anyone interested in practical
problems of propagation for agroforestry projects in subtropical climates,
particularly those involving the bamboos. I seem to be involved in helping
to plan projects in Yunnan and Bali, with something yet-undefined beginning
in south-central Mexico. I will look for replies here, and will look forward
to receiving e-mail addressed to <MNS at delphi.com>. Thank you,
M. Nevin Smith