Thu Feb 11 04:40:00 EST 1993

Dear Netters:
I am writing to the list in order to inquire information about any congress
related to forest managenet, succession after disturbance with herbicides and
related subjects of plant community dynamics. I am looking for a congress where
I can present my Ph.D studies related to early successional pathways after
disturbance with herbicide in newly planted forests in the Judean Mountains.
Thank's a lot.
                                                   Marcelo Sternberg
                                                Department of Evolution,
                                                Systematics and Ecology.