Congress-information required

STERNB STERNB at vms.huji.ac.il
Tue Jan 26 09:56:00 EST 1993

Dear Netters:
Hello, I am writing to the list in order to enquire information about a congress
related to plant succession, disturbance with herbicide application in newly
planted forests. I am looking for a congress where to present my Ph.D work.
The subject of my thesis is: Early successional pathways after disturbance with
herbicide in herbaceous communities in newly planted forests in the Judean
Mountains. Please send me information by private line. Thank you.

                                                          Marcelo Sternberg
                                                       Department of Evolution,
                                                       Systematics and Ecology
                                                Hebrew University of Jerusalem