Need info about Eucaliptus

Juan A. Varela F. U35334 at uicvm.uic.edu
Thu Jun 24 20:33:39 EST 1993

Hi, I am sorry if this is not the right group for this question, but
I do not know which one is.
I want to buy seeds for Eucaliptus trees.  I am interested in Eucaliptus
Saligna in particular, but any other species would do too.  If you know
who sells this seeds, or who might know about this, please let me know.
I really appreciate any help you can give me in this.  Thanks in advance.

*  Juan A. Varela F.                                U35334 at UICVM.UIC.EDU      *
*  University of Illinois at Chicago                72070.3046 at COMPUSERVE.COM *
*                                                  TELEPHONE (708)771-9015    *
*                                                        FAX (708)771-9049    *