Researchers in pollination or dispersal biology, Australia

Nikolaj Kolte nkolte at daimi.aau.dk
Mon Mar 22 12:05:29 EST 1993

For a group of friend I'm posting this

RESEARCHERS IN POLLINATION OR DISPERSAL BIOLOGY, AUSTRALIA

Three danish biology students from Aarhus University, Denmark, are intersted in doing
any kind of field work concerning pollination or dispersal biology.

If you have ongoing projects where you would like to have assistants, or if you have
knowledge of someone else that might need assistants, that please feel free to write
back.

The project will be a part of our education in Denmark, and we will have to write
a report and go to an examination when we get back ; therefore we can bring our own
study grants.

Suggested period : August 1993 - January 1994

yours sincerely

Line Have Rasmussen
Birgitte Friis Petersen
Iben Skall Roenboeg