French Columbard Grapes

Baljinder Singh bsingh at winton.Corp.Sun.COM
Tue Mar 23 19:25:28 EST 1993

Hello folks,

I need some info on French Columbard - wine grapes. We are looking
at some property that has ten-year-old vines that are in pretty bad
shape. The vines are just beginning to sprout buds. The vines have
not been pruned yet (after the 1992 harvest).

I would like to know if it would be better to not prune this year;
OR would it be ok to prune even now. What effect would this
have on yields ?

Please respond to my e-mail address, since I do not subscribe to this
newsgroup.

Baljinder Singh