Information Please

Michelle Sierp msierp at waite.adelaide.edu.au
Sun May 9 23:37:54 EST 1993

I was wondering if anyone can help me, I'm after a paper out of the Canadian
Journal of Forest Research which we don't receive here. The authors are
Bonsquet, J., Simon, L. & Lalonde, M.  Can someone please supply me with an
address to one of these people so I can get a reprint posted to me. Or if some
kind soul has the paper.."DNA amplification from vegetative and sexual tissues
of trees using polymerase chain reaction" CJFR 1990 20:254-257    maybe you
could send me a photocopy.  Thanks a lot.
Michelle Sierp
msierp at waite.adelaide.edu.au
Dept. HVO
Waite Institute