bio. jobs in Russia?

maxwell at calshp.cals.wisc.edu maxwell at calshp.cals.wisc.edu
Thu Oct 14 20:25:48 EST 1993

I am a masters student in Plant Pathology here at the UW-Madison.
I will complete my degree in the summer of '95, and would like
to find a research position in Russia.  My wife will be studying
in either Moscow or St. Petersburg starting in the fall of '95;
so I would kind of like to go with her:).  I am interested in
trees (I work with hybrid _Populus_) and fungi (I study _Septoria_
_musiva_).  I am interested in a lot of other things too, so if
you know of any information on biological research in Russia, please
mail it to me.
I would also be interested in teaching positions, and jobs in places
other than Moscow or St. Petersburg.

-Thanks,
-David
maxwell at calshp.cals.wisc.edu