Agroforestry Info Systems Survey

Robert Abrams rha2 at cornell.edu
Fri Apr 15 12:00:26 EST 1994

Hi.  My name is Robert Abrams.  I am a student in the Agroforestry Seminar
at Cornell University.  I am conducting a study of Agroforestry Information
Systems.  I would like to invite anyone who is interested to participate.

Please fill out the survey below and email it to:
rha2 at cornell.edu

Thanks in advance.

Robert Abrams

1. Please describe how you perceive the relationship between agroforestry
researchers and practitioners.

2. What types of information does each group possess?  What types of
information does each group lack?

3. What concerns do you have about the creation of new, or the expansion of
existing, information systems?