Exports of Eastern Redcedar

Dave Harry deh at s27w007.pswfs.gov
Tue Apr 19 10:23:29 EST 1994

Netters,
    Picking up on a thread of a few weeks ago...    Someone from outside
the US (South Africa I believe) had wanted to obtain American redcedar
(better known in the US as eastern redcedar, Juniperus virginiana).
Someone else saw a response I'd posted and asked me for information
regarding the author of the original post.  I don't have it, but I did
offer to repost to the Net...  Here goes.

Would the person wanting information on lumber from Juniperus virginiana
please contact:

Dr. Steve Anderson
008 Ag Hall
Forestry Dept
Oklahoma State Univ
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078
USA

Phone:  405-744-9431
FAX:    405-744-9693
Email:  forxsja at mvsucc.okstate.edu

Please direct all queries to Dr. Anderson.  I'm merely serving as a
conduit to allow interested parties to contact one another.  Thanks!!

Dave Harry
deh at s27w007.pswfs.gov