That log-rolling thingamajig?

Robert Underwood runderwo at
Mon Apr 18 18:54:00 EST 1994

Heather Jorden (beattyr at wrote:
: What is the name of that Y-shaped tool that is used to grab and roll logs?

Bob Underwood (runderwo at

  I think you are referring to either a cant hook or a peavey!!
Both are used to roll logs or squared cants.

More information about the Ag-forst mailing list