Urban Forest Newsgroup.

Robert Underwood runderwo at plains.NoDak.edu
Wed Dec 7 10:52:23 EST 1994

Robert Underwood (runderwo at plains.NoDak.edu) wrote:
: [ Article crossposted from ndhecn.forestry.urban ]
: [ Author was Robert Underwood ]
: [ Posted on Tue, 29 Nov 1994 20:44:08 GMT ]

: Greetings,

At present, this group is only on the North Dakota Higher Education
Computer Network, it is not available to the many people who have
contacted me from across the nation and around theworld.  Due to the
extreme interest shown in the subject in only 2 days, I will try to get
it more widely circulated in the near future.  Stay tuned to this group
for details.

Thank you for the interest.

Bob Underwood

: This group was started by the Urban Forest Technology Department at
: NDSU-Bottineau for the purpose of distributing information about events
: and as a sounding board on Urban Forestry related issues within the
: region.  Please feel free to express your ideas.

: WELCOME TO THE FORESTS OF NORTH DAKOTA.

: Robert Underwood, Urban Forestry Instructor, NDSU-Bottineau.
: runderwo at plains.nodak.edu