Urban Forestry

Robert Underwood runderwo at plains.NoDak.edu
Mon Jan 3 15:46:15 EST 1994

Are there any groups out there which deal specifically with Urban Forestry
issues or landscape related issues.  As instructor at NDSU-Bottineau, I am
interested in keeping up with what is going on in other regions.
I am also involved with organizing consortiums of small towns in the Upper
Great plains to provide continuing tree maintenance to their publicly
owned trees.  It is hoped that by pooling their resources and efforts they
can achieve some form of continuity in programs which now live or die by
grant money.  If you have any experience or ideas on this let me know.
Also I am available for ideas or consultation also.  Thank you.
runderwo&plains.nodak.edu.