Neem (Azadirachta indica)

MARK ALLEN ARMSTRONG maarmstr at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 19 20:29:24 EST 1994

	Does anyone know of good information sources pertaining to neem?
I'm interested to see whether there has been any work done to determine
suitable site conditions for neem, particularly in the Caribbean.  I'm
also interested in learning more about the insecticide produced from this
tree.  I would greatly appreciate any information anyone could share on
this.

                                    Thank you,
                                    Mark Armstrong
                                    maarmstr at unity.ncsu.edu