looking

Carmen Mercado Guido [PG] cmercado at cibnor.conacyt.mx
Thu Jun 9 11:43:05 EST 1994

I have been studying the natural regeneration of gaps or patches
created by  treefalls in the unique oak-pine forest of the peninsula of
Baja California Sur, Mexico. Fire and windfalls are the main
disturbances in this forest. I have been analyzing the
floral composition and species distribution related
to these kinds of disturbances.
The aim of my study is to determine the distribution
patterns of the species that belongs to different ecological groups.
Recently I started with E-mail, looking for somebody interested
in this topic. I'd like to contact them, and talk about
it.