Lactarius, Tuber and cultures

Sergi Ferrer Sergi.Ferrer at uv.es
Mon Jun 13 07:28:57 EST 1994

As the Subject indicates, I'd like to get information about cultures of
Lactarius (mainly L. deliciosus) and Tuber (mainly T. melanosporum). How can I
get good cultures of these organisms? Is it possible to germinate spores from
them? Which are the best culture media for these purposes? Are there
collections which preserve these organisms and how?

Thanks                  Sergi

  Sergi Ferrer
  Departament de Microbiologia             Phone: +34 (6) 3864390
  Facultat de Biologia                       Fax: +34 (6) 3864372
  Universitat de Valencia                 BitNet:  ferrers at evalun11
  E-46100 Burjassot-Valencia, SPAIN     InterNet:  Sergi.Ferrer at uv.es