A sincere apology... please read.

Chris Bongart cbongart at delphi.com
Wed Jun 15 19:19:11 EST 1994

A most sincere apology... please read.

I understand the very posting of this message
is contrary to what I am saying below, but
please, hear me out.  I feel I need to make a
public, formal apology to the Usenet community.

To the entire discussion group community, I offer
my sincerest apologies.  Over the past two weeks,
I have posted two proposals in various groups
(this one included).  I was in error in doing so,
and I humbly apologize for any inconvenience,
lost time, or direct/indirect aggravation.  Thanks
for calling this to my attention, and as I said,
please accept my sincere apologies.

Chris Bongart     cbongart at delphi.com