Can trees really grow to 30'-35' in 3-4 years? ("Austrees")

Brian Switzer bswitzer at
Sat Mar 12 09:58:28 EST 1994

Jack Decker (ao944 at wrote:

: Do not spread by seed or sucker (actually, I wonder if this means you
: can't propagate them except by buying more from the company?  I don't
: mean legally, I mean I wonder if it's physically possible.)

You could always cell culture one.  It's a good way to get a clone of a

|   Brian D. Switzer   |  Good God knows when you turn the other   |
| -------------------- | cheek which direction you're pointing it. |
| bswitzer at |       -Steve Vai                          |