EUCALIPTUS

David Lloyd-Jones david.lloyd-jones at canrem.com
Mon May 2 04:06:00 EST 1994

JG+I will appreciate your references on the subjet "Eucaliptus
  +irrigation/water consumtion/water use/evapotranspiration/transpiration"
  +needed to formulate a research proposal for the Chilean National
  +Research Council. Interest on partnership in the research program and
  +its also requested.

I don't have the references, but in about 1978 the Ueno Zoo in Tokyo
received a number of koala-bears as a State gift from Australia on
condition that they become able to grow eucalyptus within the
neighbourhood.

I suggest you get in touch with Ueno Zoo (many of the staff speak
English) and they will probably have a good handle on your problem.

                       Best wishes,

                                 -dlj.

david.lloyd-jones at ablelink.org

 * 1st 1.11 #3818 * Honor thy error as hidden intention.