MDF Availability

Robert Steinmetz steinmet at
Tue May 3 15:17:50 EST 1994

I am a new reader of this group so, I am not sure if the following is in
accordance with the general purpose of the group.  If, I am not in
accordance, I apologize in advance.

With the serious shortage of domestic Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF),
does any one know of international availability.  I have heard of
available capacity in Chile.  I have not been successful in finding a
contact in Chile. I am not restricted to Chile, but my best port access
is through a southern California port. Any ideas are welcome.

Bob Steinmetz
steinmet at