Accounting for Forestry

pnxder01 at pnxder01 at
Fri May 6 06:52:57 EST 1994

Dear anyone,

I'm doing my Accounting thesis on the accounting treatment and disclosure of
accounting information of Forestry concerns.

This is probably not the correct newsgroup to post to, but I'm having no luck
elsewhere. I would appreciate any assistance that may be available, e.g. the
names/addresses of anyone interested in this area; details of similar research.

The state of the stock of timber resources is vital to this planet. It is my
hope that my research will aid in highlighting this state, and will be of some
help in finding some sort of solution.

Thank you
Derek Paine
Department of Accounting