Univseristy of Tennessee Smoky Moutain Field School

Bill McNutt MCNUTT at gateway.ce.utk.edu
Thu May 12 10:26:45 EST 1994

The University of Tennessee Division of Continuing Education is please to announce the debut of their prototype
WorldWideWeb server.  For out pilot project, we have made the Smoky Mountain
Field School catalog available to the Web.

The Smoky Mountain Field School is a series of workshops, hikes, and adventures in the Great Smoky Mountains
near Knoxville, TN (USA).  The Smoky Mountain Field School offers a wide
variety of selections, from simply Bear Watching to simply family hikes, to
serious, grim-to-the-bone backcountry hiking.  That said, I will let the
catalog speak for itself.

Our URL is http://www.ce.utk.edu/smoky.htm.

If you have any trouble getting though or have any questions, don’t hesitate to sent me mail.