Wholesale Nursery POSITIONS AVAILABLE

Kerry Carnahan carnahan at u.washington.edu
Wed May 25 22:17:41 EST 1994

Folks, I know that this sort of job offer probably isn't exactly suited
to the more technical interests of this list, but I believe that some
people here are more likely to be interested than would the general group
on bionet.jobs, so I took the liberty of posting here. I will keep it short.

The following two positions are available immediately. If anyone has
suggestions as to a more horticulture-related list (I couldn't find any),
please let me know.

Nursery Sales/Marketing Representative:
High energy, outgoing person wanted to manage the sales and marketing
activities for expanding wholesale nursery operations, including
container and field grown nursery stock and plat re-wholesaling. B.S. in
Horticulture or Business with 2 years related experience required. Salary
$20,000+, DOE.

Production Supervisor:
Wanted for the Field Grown Division of an expanding wholesale nursery to
supervise and peform activities for the planting, harvesting, and
managment of field grown plant material.  2 years horticulture education
and related work experience required as well as ability to speak some
Spanish.  Salary $7 to $8 /hr, DOE.

Please, send enquiries and resumes via snail mail to Meredith Carnahan,
Jayker
Wholesale Nursery, 801 E. Beacon Light, Eagle, ID 83616.  I'm posting
this for her but have no connection with the job other than that.

Thanks

Kerry