Want Tree Breeding Position

Jeffrey P Schnurr schnurr at badlands.NoDak.edu
Mon May 30 16:00:08 EST 1994

This is an initial attempt to determine if there are any positions
available in the field of tree breeding.  Both conventional and biotech.
related breeding are in my field of interest.  I will be completing my
Master's degree in horticulture and forestry this summer.  Since my research
currently ranges from genetic transformation to controlled pollination, I
feel that I have had a broad range of experience with woody plants.  I do
not want to work with any other plants, only trees.  If anyone has
thoughts on this subject I would greatly appreciate the input, especially
if, in the long term, it assists me in finding a good job.

Thank you,

Jeff Schnurr

North Dakota State University