Growing Morels

Ralph D. Arnold rarnold at teleport.com
Fri Nov 11 21:34:03 EST 1994

On Mon, 7 Nov 1994 17:26:32 GMT,
Robert Underwood  <runderwo at plains.NoDak.edu> wrote:

>Does anyone have any success stories about the cultivation of Morel Mushrooms
>in your backyard or woodlot?  If so let us know.
>Thanks,
>
>Bob Underwood, NDSU-Bottineau, Urban Forestry

You might want to contact Paul Stamets of Fungi Perfecti (stamets1 at aol.com).
He sells morel kits and has experience growing Morels.  Also, check
out my gopherspace and/or anonymous FTP-site for mushroom growing info.
-Not much on morels, but a little bit- plus info on other coom'l sources/
internet mycology resources.

P.S. Tell Paul tou hear of him on the Internet. Thanks!

Good luck!

Ralph D. Arnold rarnold at teleport.com | "ON-LINE ACCESS" gopherspace offers
P.O. Box 889, Oregon City, OR 97045  | "FUNGI-BY-EMAIL" & "PLANTS-BY-EMAIL"
gopher://gopher.teleport.com/11/users/rarnold |&"MEDIA CONTACTS VIA EMAIL"
anonymous ftp by ftp.teleport.com in directory users\rarnold\mushroom
also will email files - just ask!