Farming with Hedgerows

Inst. for Bioreg. Studies pferraro at
Thu Nov 17 08:39:30 EST 1994

About a month ago I mentioned on this list that I was doing some
research on the economic and ecological value of hedgerows. One
result of this work has been the writing of a brochure listing
values, design considerations, species reccommendations and a
resource material list. If anyone would like to review the rough
draft of this brochure (18 pages) I would be happy to forward it
to you.
Phil Ferraro, Director
Institute for Bioregional Studies
449 University Avenue Suite 126            "Developing Local Solutions to
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island	    Global Problems"
Canada   C1A 8K3
(902) 892-9578