Farming with Hedgerows

Inst. for Bioreg. Studies pferraro at bud.peinet.pe.ca
Thu Nov 17 08:39:30 EST 1994

About a month ago I mentioned on this list that I was doing some
research on the economic and ecological value of hedgerows. One
result of this work has been the writing of a brochure listing
values, design considerations, species reccommendations and a
resource material list. If anyone would like to review the rough
draft of this brochure (18 pages) I would be happy to forward it
to you.
--
Phil Ferraro, Director
Institute for Bioregional Studies