Prescribed Fires

Joao Barreto Fernandes barreto at master.di.fc.ul.pt
Wed Oct 19 05:21:49 EST 1994

	I am working on a project on forest fire prevention through prescribed
burning,more precisely on prediction of effects on trees.I would like to know
if there has been any recent research on this area because i have only found
a few very old papers on this subjects (some of it have been written 17 years
ago ).If you have,or know who has, any experience in measuring temperatures and
pressures around trees during prescribed fires please contact me.

Thanks in advance.
              Isabel Reis

PS please answer by e-mail
--
# Joao Carlos de Oliveira Barreto Fernandes     #
# e-mail : barreto at master.di.fc.ul.pt           #