Forest Seed & Stock - Nurseries

David E Currie curried at govonca.gov.on.ca
Fri Oct 28 23:43:37 EST 1994

Hello

I work for the Ontario Ministry of Natural Rescources, Seed & Stock
Section and would like to hear from others in the same field who would
like to discuss things such as:

	- seed extraction techniques/problems/resolutions
	- tree seedling culture - softwoods/hardwoods
	- computer (MS/DOS, VMS) applications for tree orders, stock
allocation, stock inventory, fertilizers, etc

This is the only news group that seemed to come close to these topics so I
have posted here.  If there is another group I would appreciate the
advice.  All of my peers in the Southern portion of Ontario, Canada have
the ability to send mail through their E.Mail software (ALLIN1) and would
be interested in making outside contacts to improve their business
practices.

If you like, you can contact me directly via E.Mail at:

	curried at gov.on.ca

David Currie
Systems, Southern Ontario Unit
Seed & Stock Production Section