ForestSo forestso at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 20:17:03 EST 1994

In article <38s91t$72a at newsbf01.news.aol.com>, jbfiacco at aol.com (JBFiacco)

The problem you describe is generally resolved by installing "water bars"
which are generally dirt mounds installed diagonally across the road to
divert flow off the road  instead of eroding a gully down it.  You should
check with your state forestry commission or state forestry association.

More information about the Ag-forst mailing list