other forestry or nursery info sys.

Bradley K. Sherman bks at s27w007.pswfs.gov
Mon Sep 5 17:05:48 EST 1994

In article <jorge-0509941705060001 at barefoot.slip.iglou.com> jorge at barefoot.com (Jorge Tarafa) writes:
>In article <17025C328S86.FOFW014 at UNLVM.UNL.EDU>, FOFW014 at UNLVM.UNL.EDU wrote:
>
>> Does any one know of other information bulletin boards or information site
>> on the network concerning forestry and/or tree nurseries?  ...
>If you fined something please pass it on to me. Thanks!!

Although our own concentration is the molecular biology of
forest trees, there are a variety of links to more conventional
forestry information from our gopher:
   s27w007.pswfs.gov   port 70
or our WWW server, URL:
   http://s27w007.pswfs.gov/

By following these links you will undoubtedly discover more.

We are currently compiling a complete index of forest
geneticists and tree breeders for IUFRO, and an early
draft compilation is on-line for WAIS searching.  I will
post more about this effort later this year.

    --bks

--
Bradley K. Sherman                  Computer Scientist
Dendrome Project                    510-559-6437  FAX: -6440
Institute of Forest Genetics        bks at s27w007.pswfs.gov
P.O. Box 245, Berkeley, CA 94701    http://s27w007.pswfs.gov/People/bks.html