other forestry or nursery info sys.

John W. LeBlanc jleblanc at nature.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 6 11:19:59 EST 1994

In article <17025C328S86.FOFW014 at UNLVM.UNL.EDU>, FOFW014 at UNLVM.UNL.EDU wrote:

> Does any one know of other information bulletin boards or information site
> on the network concerning forestry and/or tree nurseries?  I have been
> cruising the Internet but have not come across any other sites as yet.
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Bill Lovett                wlovett at unl.edu
> Nebraska Forest Service    402/472-6640

The following message came via the Forestry Mailing List.  The file noted
is an excellent listing of internet forestry resources.  I am reluctant to
post the actual file because of its size, and would not do so without the
author's explicit permission.

-- John W. LeBlanc University of Caliornia - Extension Forester -
                   jleblanc at nature.berkeley.edu