David Sears Searsdw at
Mon Sep 26 19:06:54 EST 1994

Does anyone know anything about a device called a "grow tube" used to
the growth of timber?  I saw a little segment on an educational tv show
how they are using them in South America.  I only saw the show in passng
couldn't tape it and I would like some more info.  If you can tell me where
to look I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

David Sears
Vanderbilt University
Searsdw at

More information about the Ag-forst mailing list