Repost: Position available at Univ. of Maryland

Corey Wonderling Corey at life.umd.edu
Mon Apr 10 09:18:07 EST 1995

Greetings!

  I'm posting this for the University of Maryland College of
Agriculture.
If you have any questions, please contact Estelle Russek-Cohen at
er19 at umail.umd.edu

  If you email to me, I'll help the best I can then forward your
message to  Estelle.....

Corey Wonderling
Campus Computing Associate, Life Sciences
corey at life.umd.edu

Job announcement below:
=====