trees in the community

Tue Apr 18 09:53:16 EST 1995

This may not be the proper newsgroup to post this to, but I'll give it
a shot. Maybe somebody can help me. The following question recently
came up on an assignment, and it has me stumped. No pun intended.
"Suppose you were asked to double the number of trees in your
community at the lowest possible cost. How would you go about it?".
There are many ways in which to double the number of's
the "lowest possible cost" part that's getting me. How  much do trees
cost?  One answer thaat came up was "Move to a community that has 1
tree, and simply plant another one!". But that's not what I'm
looking for! Your help would be greatly appreciated.
xnlc at