Seabuckthorn - medicinal use

Bill Schroeder pf21802 at pfra.gc.ca
Thu Aug 3 15:00:15 EST 1995

     Our Centre is researching the medicinal uses of seabuckthorn
(Hippophae rhamnoides) fruit and oils.  I am looking for references
and information related to research and folklore on pharmaceutical
and nutriceutical aspects of seabuckthorn.

     Of special interest would be reference to seabuckthorn in
pharmacopoe and/or monographs.  Other references would be useful
too.  References in languages other than English are welcome as we
can have them translated.

Any help and info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Bill Schroeder
PFRA Shelterbelt Centre
Indian Head, Saskatchewan