Wood collections (xylalorium) out there?

Linares Hernandez Alberto INIF NIF alinares at COLPOS.COLPOS.MX
Mon Aug 7 18:57:27 EST 1995

Does anyone know where a wood collection considering both tropical and temperate species, can be found?

Here in Mexico at the National Institute for Research on Agriculture, Forestry and Livestock (INIFAP) we have a 800 species wood collection (mainly tropical species). we are looking forward to start an exchange with anyother instituttions``having tforeig
Thanks,

Alberto Linares Hernandez
INIFAP-Mexico
Anatomia de la Madera