Treeplanting in deserts!

Richard Fox rcfox at igc.apc.org
Thu Aug 10 06:46:38 EST 1995

Treeplanting in deserts and arid zones

My name is Richard W. Fox, President of Global Resources.  Recently, I
began doing some work for a group that has developed a small
technological wonder called the "Eden Device", that draws water from
the atmosphere, among other things.  It is aimed at producing water for
treeplanting in arid and desert conditions.  We will be going to Geneva
at the end of the month with several of the devices and anticipate
finalizing arrangements to field test the devices in several African
countries.  I cannot give a lot of details on the device yet but wanted
to get this preliminary information circulating.

I can be reached at :

Richard W. Fox
President
Global Resources