Forest Nursery Job

Tom at ifsco.com Tom at ifsco.com
Mon Aug 14 10:07:53 EST 1995

Résumé’s Requested

International Forest Seed Company (IFSCO) has nursery sites in both Alabama and Georgia. We are the
largest producer of containerized trees for reforestation in the Southeast United States.   In addition,
IFSCO also produces approximately 70 million bareroot seedlings each year in addition to processing
and testing numerous species of tree seed.  IFSCO also manufactures and sells tree seed processing
equipment.  We operate both domestically and internationally.

We are in the process of bidding upon a containerized tree nursery project outside of Mexico City.  The
nursery will have the capacity to produce up to 30 million containerized seedlings for use in reforesting
the area around Mexico City.  Our initial terms of the contract will be to manage the nursery for a period
of 2 years. There will also be approximately 1 1/2 years of preoperational work as the project and
construction begin. During the 2 years of operation, Mexican staff will be trained to run the nursery
before turning over the responsibility to the DDF.

We anticipate needing a qualified candidate to begin work during late fall or early winter of this year.

Salary is commensurate with experience and background.  A living allowance will be provided.

This is not a formal job announcement.  Such an announcement will follow once the contract has been
officially awarded

We would be interested in receiving resumes or names to contact of anyone that would meet the
following minimum requirements..

Fluent in Spanish, both written and verbal
Background in tree nursery production
Formal training in Forestry
Cross cultural experience in a developing country
Willingness to live in Mexico City area for the length of the contract

Please send information to the following address:

Tom Starkey
tom at ifsco.com

Address:
International Forest Seed Company