Oak Trees - Black Jack or Turkey - Need Info

Tim Barkley BARKLEYT at agvax2.ag.ohio-state.edu
Tue Aug 22 13:44:24 EST 1995

James,

Contact your local Extension office.  They have many experts who deal with
areas other than just agriculture. Best of all, this is a free service!
They should be listed in the yellow pages under Goverment Offices - County
as Cooperative Extension Service. You can also call the Cooperative Extension
Service of the University of Florida at 904-392-1761 and obtain your local
county office number if you can't find it in the phonebook.  Good luck.

Tim Barkley
Information Coordinator for Sustainable Agriculture
Ohio State University Extension
barkleyt at agvax2.ag.ohio-state.edu(work)
tbarkley at muskingum.edu (surf's up)