plain old forestry newsgroup

Ken Mayhew kmayhew at bud.peinet.pe.ca
Thu Feb 2 07:28:17 EST 1995

I work with the Forestry Division of Department of Agriculture, Fisheries
and Forestry in Prince Edward Island, Canada. My primary responsibilities
are public education and information with a focus on woodlot
owners and small scale forest industry.

I would also like to see a Forestry news group with some focus on private
land/small woodlot issues. However anything dealing specifically with
other forestry issues would also be of use.

Ken Mayhew
kmayhew at peinet.pe.ca