plain old forestry newsgroup

Ken Mayhew kmayhew at
Thu Feb 2 07:28:17 EST 1995

I work with the Forestry Division of Department of Agriculture, Fisheries
and Forestry in Prince Edward Island, Canada. My primary responsibilities
are public education and information with a focus on woodlot
owners and small scale forest industry.

I would also like to see a Forestry news group with some focus on private
land/small woodlot issues. However anything dealing specifically with
other forestry issues would also be of use.

Ken Mayhew
kmayhew at
"Its nice to know about trees but remember, nobody ever made any big money
knowing about trees!" The New Yorker.