request-databases regarding fires in U.S. forests

Steve Ledbetter swl8521 at spectre.prin.edu
Thu Feb 2 16:06:32 EST 1995

I'm doing a project on "What position should the U.S. government take
regarding forest fires that are started as an act of God?  Should we
try to put them out or let them burn?  Why?"  At this point I'm looking
for databases with information concerning the policies of different
National Forests and Parks on fires in their areas.  Any information that
you could pass on to me would be of great help.  Thanks.