Seed Collecting Methods ????

Gary Thompson thmpsong at alf2.tcd.ie
Thu Feb 2 06:05:52 EST 1995

 I am acting as proxy for a friend who is trying to improve his seed
collecting techniques but has no access to the net.
 He has been in forestry in Ireland for the last 12 years or so and in the
last few years has been collecting tree seeds and either selling them on
or doing contract "seeding" jobs himself. However , he can not find anyone
else who is opperating on the same scale as himself so has had very few
opportunities to learn new skills , methods etc.
 So does anyone out there have any advice ? Please mail me or write to
     Derek Felton
     Violet Bungalow
     Shankill
     Co, Dublin , Rep of Ireland