Forest Tech. looking for FT work

crbisson at ice.lakeheadu.ca crbisson at ice.lakeheadu.ca
Wed Feb 8 13:55:31 EST 1995

My name is Colin Bisson (E-MAIL # crbisson @ice.lakeheadu.ca) and will be
graduating in April 1995, from Lakehead University.  I'm a Forest Technician
that is willing to travel to find work. I would prefer a small town in
Northern B.C., but in 1995 - Work is Work.  I have lot's of forestry related
experience (ie: silviculture) and have many supervisory skills.

I am an aggressive and hard working individual, which recognizes the need
for professionalism and consistency when working for any organization.  So,
E-MAIL me and let me know about any possible job that is in your area or
within your company.

Thank you for reading my memo.

Colin R. Bisson