Black Spruce Plantations

KULL S j5wd at unb.ca
Mon Feb 13 11:38:04 EST 1995

Hi Folks:

     I'm a forest resources student at the University of New Brunswick and
I've come to a dead end in a research project.  I need information (graphs,
 figures) on the effects of 3X3 meter spacing, drip irrigation (for first
four years after planting), cutting tree tops of at 8 meters (at age 20),
and fertilizing with 1200kg of NPK.  The site class is 1A.  Any reading
suggestions, or figures with a source would be very much appreciated.
Thank-you.

Stephen Kull, Department of Forest Resources & Environmental Management,
University of New Brunswick
E-mail J5WD at UNB.CA