black/honey locust/mimosa

Benjamin J Addlestone addlesto at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Feb 15 11:55:43 EST 1995

I am doing some research on temperate agrosylvicultural systems, and
probably testing Gleditsia triacanthos, Albizia julibrissin and maybe
Robinia pseudoacacia as potential directky grazed fodder banks.  I would
appreciate any insight, particularly concerning density with in rows and
between and establishment techniques.  Robinia is toxic to some extent,
does anyone know to what extent? Any information would be appreciated as
well as any leads to other studies of this sort (the literature seems
slim concerning temperate agrosylvaculture). Thanks!