cutting quota?

Beauchamp Eloi beauche at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Thu Feb 16 01:12:05 EST 1995

	I am a Forest Ecology student and I am wondering if anyone has
either an answer or a place I could find my answer. I would need
information on what percentage of the forest is allowed to be cut. It
could be for a state (Oregon, Washington) or a province in Canada
(British Colombia, Quebec). Is it under state or Country jurisdiction?
	Thank's, any kind of info is welcomed...

--
Eloi Beauchamp				Great spirits have always encountered
beauche at ere.umontreal.ca		Violent opposition from mediocre minds