cutting quota?

Beauchamp Eloi beauche at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Thu Feb 16 01:12:05 EST 1995

	I am a Forest Ecology student and I am wondering if anyone has
either an answer or a place I could find my answer. I would need
information on what percentage of the forest is allowed to be cut. It
could be for a state (Oregon, Washington) or a province in Canada
(British Colombia, Quebec). Is it under state or Country jurisdiction?
	Thank's, any kind of info is welcomed...
Eloi Beauchamp				Great spirits have always encountered
beauche at		Violent opposition from mediocre minds
Biologie Vegetale
Universite de Montreal					Albert Einstein