forest hydrologist jobs?

Aqua aqua at merlin.nando.net
Thu Feb 16 17:16:29 EST 1995

I am curoius as to the jobs open to the field of forest hydrology,
environmental management, or hydrology in Western North Carolina,
North Georgia, or Northwest South Carolina.  In the past, I
have provided statewide assistance to a state forest service.
I have also provided technical land management planning and
hydrological evaluation techniques, conducted water resources
inventories, and evaluated impacts of forest management on
water resources.  I have a B.S. in physics, minor in mathematics,
and over 30 hours in natural resources management.  I also
have a M.S. in forest hydrology.  Interested parties may
contact me through my e-mail address:  aqua at nando.net.  Thank
you.