REQ info regarding paper container usage

Bill Palleschi billp at olivea.ATC.Olivetti.Com
Thu Feb 23 00:50:20 EST 1995

I am searching for a source of information regarding the usage of paper,
paperboard material utilized by the cereal manufactuing industries. I am
preparing a  paper proposing the reduction of waste through the
elimination of paper containers used by the cereal industry. My name is
Mike Palleschi and I a an 8th grader at Hopkins Jr. High School.

If you have the time to reply please send email to my father at the
email address below.

Thank you very much,

Michael V. Palleschi