Re(2): request-databases regarding fires in U.S. forests

NYLM nylm at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 22:29:42 EST 1995

Hello!  We are new to America on Line.  We are trying to get ANY
information on the effects forest fires have on our forests and wildlife
for a science fair project that is due this monday.  For example, that
certain pine cones drop seeds only after a fire, and stuff like that.
We'd like to show the good, the bad, and anything we can about how fires
have been managed.  (its for a 5th grade level project.)  PLEASE HELP!  We
are desperate for information.   Our AOL screen name is  listed as NYLM.
Thanks!   John