Reforestation/reclaim

STEVE SCHAPER STEVE.SCHAPER at cheswicks.toadnet.org
Mon Jan 2 23:21:00 EST 1995

In a message dated 12-31-94  GrtHrndOwl wrote to  All:
 G> Turning farmland back into hardwoods is a viable idea.

 Since my father is a farmer who would rather raise trees and hay for
environmental reasons, I was interested to see this. A farmer must needs make
enough to survive, and pay tribute to the government as well. I am not aware
that either silvaculture or haying on that expensive N. Iowa farmland would be
feasible within those constraints (alas!). I wish it were otherwise. (Is it?)

 -> Alice4Mac 2.4.4 E QWK Eval:11Sep94
--- Silver Xpress Mail System 5.03R1